Business of Helping Coaching Sessions
Are you a social worker, nurse or human services professional interested in creating a geriatric care management practice?
Do you own a geriatric rehabilitation or home health agency and want to create a geriatric care management product within your company? Perhaps, you’re interested in using your caregiving experience as a spring board for a coaching business?
My Business of Helping Coaching sessions are dedicated to all you professionals out there considering starting or growing a geriatric care management product either as a private practice or integrating services into an established provider business.
When I first started out, I had a difficult time finding answers to some of my questions; especially the questions about the “nuts and bolts” about managing a private practice. Even after I completed the University of Florida’s Geriatric Care Management program, the business side of things felt like a mystery.
It wasn’t until I jumped in and started creating my practice that I found the answers through trial and error. It seams only natural that I pass on what I’ve learned to others that are interested in geriatric care management as a business.
Managing increasing complexity of the elder care system, trying to balance your work and your home life, finding ways to grow your practice without compromising your values, discovering ways to better serve your clients — these are issues that all geriatric care managers in private practice face.
I work with social workers, nurses, occupational therapists, physical therapist, health care professionals and elder care business owners throughout the United States to help you clarify your goals for a geriatric care management, caregiver coaching or consulting practice.
I Work with You to Clarify Your Vision, Set Realistic Goals and Move Forward with Confidence!
When you first start considering your geriatric care management business, a million questions (at least, it feels that way) need to be answered before you open your door. With my exploratory package, we discuss credentials, market viability, business structures, insurance, the cost of overhead, single versus multi-associate practice and the basics of starting your business or product.
- The geriatric care manager as entrepreneur. Do you have what it takes?
- My secret to knowing if your local market is ripe for fee-for-service geriatric care management.
- Need versus demand of your targeted market.
- We’ll define your ideal client profile.
- Competitive analysis and differentiating yourself.
- How to identify which multiple income streams.
- For profit versus non profit structure.
- Ways to start developing referral sources before you open your doors.
- Your clinical skill competency; identify areas of strength and strategize ways of overcoming obstacles.
- We’ll clarify the credential process and membership in professional organizations (there’s some huge misconceptions about this).
- The day to day realities of a geriatric care management business and have honest conversation about your dreams and vision.
- How to set your fees and how much money can you expect to make.
- The issue of being on-call and setting healthy boundaries.
The majority of my clients have one of four things in mind when they come to me for one-on-one coaching.
Take a look at each of these scenarios and see which one might be the right fit for you.
#1 “Help me lay the foundation for my private practice success”
This package consists of 3, 45-minute coaching sessions plus business of helping questionnaire, feasibility worksheet, homework assignments, limited email support, resources, practical advice.
This package is good for…
All clients that want to gain clarity around geriatric care management as a business idea. Together we explore the feasibility of a geriatric care management practice from a personal stand point and market demographics.
With this package our goals are to…
- Establish your personal strengths and motivations.
- Assess your need for certification and/or additional education.
- Gain an understanding of revenue streams and billing practices.
- Identify your market feasibility.
- Explore competitor analysis.
Once we establish the feasibility of your business idea, you’ll move forward in creating your business plan. YES, you need a business plan.
#2 “Help me create my business model and clinical paperwork for my practice”
This is my best selling package and consists of 5, 45-minute coaching sessions plus business of helping questionnaire, feasibility worksheet, homework assignments, limited email support, resources and practical advice.
This package is food for…
Clients that are in the process of establishing their practice and need help with the nuts and bolts of organizing a practice. Branding, marketing materials, clinical toolbox, admission paperwork and billing practices.
With this package our goals are…
- Gain clarity around the operational part of your business.
- Establish clinical toolbox documents.
- Explore the creation of marketing materials.
- Referral source development plan.
- Business plan development (simple template provided).
- Create first 30 days business plan.
#3 Help me do it all from A – Z.
This package consists of 7, 45-minute sessions designed to get you get up and running with confidence. You also receive business of helping questionnaire, feasibility worksheet, homework assignments, limited email support, resources and practical advice.
This package is for those of you ready to jump in with both feet. You know what you want but you need clarity, accountability and support to get there. This package also works for active clients that want the best deal for ongoing sessions.
This package involves all the items you see listed in #1 and #2 but provides more one-on-one coaching once your doors are open for business. Issues come up and you need help problem solving your best solutions.
#4 OMG – “I have no idea where to start or what to do”
This is a single session and is a good starting point for health care professionals that have stumbled upon geriatric care management but aren’t quite sure what it would looks like as a business. Or, for people needing specific answers to questions. The session consists of you bringing your questions to me and give you my best advice in order to provide you with direction.
Single sessions are good for …
New clients confused about the process of starting a new business as a geriatric care manager and need answers to specific questions.
Existing clients in need of a little jump start or help with problem solving all the little challenges that come up with owing your own business.
Here’s How the Process Works…
- It’s impossible to know by looking at my web site if we’re a good fit for one another so I offer a FREE 15 minute “get to know you” session to answer questions and explain how we can work together. Call me at (970) 658-8486 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coaching calls happen over the phone or skype.
- Once you decide to work with me, we’ll decide which coaching package is your best fit. For example, feasibility and business plans take approximately 3-5 sessions depending on where you are in the development process.
- Since everyone comes to me with a different skill set, you’ll be receiving a questionnaire to complete so we can hit the ground running. Wasted time is wasted money!
- We’ll work together to create mini-homework assignments (no test, I promise) and follow up from those assignments.
- Last but not least, I expect you to have fun! Seriously; if we can’t laugh and enjoy what we’re doing, we might as well be working “for the man”.
If you’d like to purchase a session immediately, click on a button below…
25% MAY DISCOUNT ENTER CODE 25MAY
Once you make a purchase, we will contact you about scheduling your first session. You can contact me directly at (970) 658-8486 or email: email@example.com. I look forward to connecting and working together!
SINGLE SESSION $125 (May discount price $93.75)
3 SESSION PACKAGE $356 (May discount price $267)
5 SESSION PACKAGE MOST POPULAR $562 (May discount price $421.50)
7 SESSION PACKAGE BIGGEST SAVINGS $743 (May discount price $557.25)
What to Expect After Your Session…
You’ll have specific yet manageable steps to take towards your goals. You’ll receive my free newsletter full of the latest in geriatric care management, business and elder care information. You can also purchase additional coaching time with me at $125 per hour. More than anything, you can expect to move forward with confidence knowing that you have the information, clarity and direction you need to build your geriatric care management business!